Sunday, November 23, 2014

Just something I did...

Sometimes I think I am not normal .  I'd like to try everything at least for once. Maybe there are some things I rather not even touch, but oh fuck it. Why not.. YOLO...

2 weeks ago my friend asked me if I want to join weight loss massage.  I was like. Alright, whatever that means.. haha.. Let's do it..  You guys have no idea what I got myself into.

 I wanted my middle section and belly little more sculpted and asked them to emphasize on that area.  I purchased 12 sessions for 750 RMB.

First I had to strip naked.  And lye on my left or right side. And oh wow... Those tiny hands started working hard.  So hard I was in tears... First she was just massaging my side, really hard massage. Then she took out comb like looking brush and started brushing my side, then she started beating my side ,and finally scrubbing with some plastic rectangular thingy... Then everything was repeated on my other side.
Then I had to lye on my back, and she started working on my belly... Oh, that was painful as hell.. She was pressuring certain points in my belly that just wanted me to make scream out loud.. But I kept it under control... SO that all lasted about 45 minutes.. It was pure pain mixed with pleasure.. I actually enjoy that kind of pain...

So , all that was done, she started cupping my belly.. She added about 20 cups to my belly and sides are and then it was time for me to rest for 15 minutes... It was first time for me with cupping, and it was painful...   I tried to think about something pleasurable while lying there and it did help a lot... But just imagine 12 days of beating, painful massage and cupping... afterwhile my body got used to it, but it was not what I expected at all...

I lost total  4 kilos and got my waste line back... Photos next time...

Will not repeat that anytime soon... Will take a break from that and go back to working out like a maniac...

No comments:

Post a Comment