Tuesday, November 11, 2014

New Adventure...

Sometimes interesting things happen. I had no plans to go out on 11-11.. Which is labeled day for singles... WOhoo... go singles.....

I was actually pretty tired, and was thinking about going to bed, but then it hit me.. Number combination 11-11 is everywhere I look. I always wake up 1.11 am and check my time 11.11  I don't remember how long this has been going on, but I guess for a while...
SO, I quickly applied some make up on my face, and then out of the door. One of the bars I visit once in a while hosted Singles party. Salsa dancing, speed dating.. etc.. I skipped all those and headed out 11.11  haha.. SO I got there and was right away introduced to one illusionist. I heard his shows are amazingNever been any of them myself, but people say he can blow your mind away with his magic... Ok.. I thought... Cool... So after a minute or 2 I was right away asked if I want to be part of the recording they are doing for his show... It is a promo video, that  has tons of foreigners expressing emotion in their face, with hands, eyes. etc.. I was needed for couple of shoots. Show anger, sadness, happy,  and express quilt. And then they shoot my eyes for few takes.  I aint no supermodel, but if I fit the profile what they need, then why not... And in the end I got paid as well..Not much, but enough...
It was great experience and in the end of the day I hope I make the cut ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment