Friday, November 14, 2014

WooSShh



SO.. It is November. Really pissed at November actually.. Thanksgiving is coming up, and it will be just me and Gabriel this year. My ex will be in Usa with his finance  since she is about to give birth... Congrats to them... Still little bitter about it, but for all the wrong reasons... But I will promise I will figure me out one day, why can't I forgive so easily.. Why my ego is so bruised...

And after that will be Christmas. This year, I will not travel to anywhere..  No Estonia, No Usa. No nothing... I just want to be home by myself. I asked my ex to take Gabriel and spend some time traveling together.  For 15 years I was the one who travelled with Gabriel to Everywhere.  Now it is his turn.  I don't care how he finds time, but he better do. If you wanted to have kids, then better be ready to do some fun stuff with them as well besides tutoring their asses off.  He is hands on Dad with Gabe and I am really happy how things are when it comes to their relationship. :)

SO here I am..  In China. In Hangzhou..  I'm not bored. I find ways to entertain myself and I am not complaining.   I am surrounded by people I have chosen to be in my life, and they have accepted me the way I am these days.   But I am craving for some stability in my life.  I want to be the one who makes all the calls in my life. I want' to be independent, but I have not established that yet...  One step at a time.

Dream big people say.... And I am dreaming big.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment