Saturday, December 27, 2014

End of the year....

WHoah... It has been a while since I last blogged. Time has passed by way to fast.  Really, fast.  Those moments I have free time, I have no desire to blog ...
I'm back at work at nights.. Yes, I am working at Fannys Irish pub again 4 nights a week. And those nights I am not working, I am ether sleeping, eating, or having sex ;) haha  Yup.. nothing else to do in here .

On 22nd of December I quit smoking and on 24th I stopped drinking.  So, here I am. WOrking at IRISH pub, where people drink till they drop, and here I am totally sober, and not smoking.  Actually I kind of like it.  I see people in totally different light. Because when you are drunk with them, you don't pay much attention what is happening.. But when I look at them through sober eyes, it just makes me shake my head and go.. Oh, that was me at one point :D

I don't think I will stay alcohol free for a very long time, but cig free definitely. I really hated how it had become a habit. At first I loved smoking. 4-5 cigs per day was ok... But when it almost become a pack, Iwas like.. NO NO NO.. Something has to be done about it. But I was not strong enough...  Push came from where I least expected, but that is whole another story.. I will tell you about it when I am ready.

I mentioned before that this year I did not take a trip to Estonia or USA. I stayed to Hangzhou. So far i am not regretting that decision. I love how quiet and drama free everything here is. Sure, I miss white Christmas. But what Is christmas anyway. When I was kid, yeah, it was all about gifts and presents.. The older I got  less material it got for me.  I did not have any gifts under CHristmas tree this year. I got a nice gift from my Ex husband.. iPhone6, and couple very cute gifts from close friends. And I  gave my workers at Fannys 100 RMB cash tip on Christmas night, because they did work hard, and I appreciate them doing what they are doing :) I loved seeing smiles in their faces when I handed them cash. It was something very little I did, but It felt good :) They don't get paid much at Fannys and I bet every  rmb matters..

Anyway..  I  know how important right people around us are.  I try to keep those I care about close to me, and those who really don't fit into my life as far as possible... There is no need for pointless drama in my life or anybodies life for that matter. Just enjoy your life to the fullest, and if you can't do that, then you better make some changes... YOLO.....

 Wishing you all wonderful ending of 2014 and magical beginning of 2015.. May all your dreams come true...

No comments:

Post a Comment