Friday, April 8, 2016

When hell breaks loose...

FIRST I would LOVE to mention, that today 3 months ago , I met the person  who completes me in a way nobody has ever been able to do...  It has been  interesting journey with ups and downs, but we are still here, still loving each other and still seeing- what future holds for us.  Love him to pieces. ANd cant wait to see him in few day. Month ago we said-- OMG month apart from each other, and now... it is like. WHERE THE FUCK DID THE TIME GO... 
HE is IT.  He is my Yangster. and I'm his Yingster
For years to come.

3 AMAZING MONTHS .... MORE TO COME



When It comes to love - I am having the best year ever, but  Universe is again testing me. And I am not loving it. Second time this year-  I get violently ill. First time , it was right shortly I quit smoking.. about 2 months and 2 weeks ago. I thought I was about to die.  But survived... WILL NEVER SMOKE AGAIN IN MY LIFE. never...... done 

And now... COuple of weeks ago started having pain on my back. did not know what.  It was just pain. Did not pain much attention to it. it travelled all the way to my mid back, near shoulder blades..   I was still fine. 
I handle pain well. physical, emotional.. name it.  its ok...
BUT.. then one morning I woke up with numb left arm.  
 I took a deep breath in.  and said. This too shall pass.  Im fine. Its just  whatever, pinched nerve.
 Next day, it got worse... I waited 4 days - before seeking help...   ANd  the moment I did get help, pain was 40% reduced.  THank you friends who  guided me right direction.  It was my first acupuncture  appointment today, and I am believer. 
My left hand is still numb, but pain is  reduced tons.


Have to keep up with this program for few days....  Well. at least 7. Because on  15th will fly to Guangzhou..




From there will fly to Who knows where....  Amazing ... Everything I have ever wished for is coming true... Sad thing is.. 
 I wished for a slim body few years ago... Universe still keeps telling me-- mhmhmh... its not your turn... So
It is challenge..
Have to change my diet  around completely, because I can't work our for a while, or I could possibly go blind,  loose hearing, and loose my memory.  

I did not listen to my body, and  this is what happened.
Listen to your body
It is all you need 
to live your life
.... 
D.T




But I did not do it all alone. I had few friends who came to my rescue when things got tough.  My Man KORY, LIN, REBECCA, ZIRA,   AIM,  CARMEN, NICK ,  MY SON GABRIEL.

I am grategul for this.
Our family, and extended family, and friends have gone through a lot because what our family has experienced... ANd I am grateful, they are still here to this day :)

Stay focused, and choose your battles well. ... 

 ALl  I can say is after all this- I  am still living the best life, I am alive.  
And I am living the life now with the person I  think was supposed to be in my life for years to come..
ANd He IS HERE :)
Embrace.
Every day is a gift
Every moment is counted.
xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment