Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Best feelings..

About a week ago I found out that my former neighbors From laguna niguel are coming to a short china tour.  Right away I knew, I have to fly to Beijing to meet them.   I have tons of people I know flying to China all the time, but I don't take time or invest my energy into meeting them. This time it was little Different.

Our Girls Went to same class together, they were both little different from others, and they were full of life. It was really, like nothing could take us down, that is how our girls lived our lives. They had their arguments,  fights, but always ended up having the best time ever. What makes it unique is. Nobody would ever Say NO to Regina- because  you simply just don't say NO to Cancer kid, and  C was also little special, so no one would ever say NO to her.. BUT when both of them got together, sometimes little hell broke loose. They were both special, and  NO's started flying from both of their mouths.. And they could not understand WHY IS THIS PERSON say no to me, no one ever dares .. haha :) IT was cute, and funny and adorable at same time.......

Their family used to pray for us all the time. When things got especially rough and we were given pretty much no HOPE  whatsoever, they came to our house,  and we all prayed.      I think in the end of the days- we just prayed that My daughter was pain free.  And that Her friend was pain free.  Because after all- you want one live life to the fullest, and not suffer in the end.


 So when I saw them.  I was  overjoyed.   And when I told the reason, why I Came to Beijing to see them,  I just teared up, because, the feelings came from deep within me.   Over the years , I have made an effort to meet them, and have a dinner here and there, but this year, I was little busy with my MAN, and priorities first.....
 But anyways,   Anybody, who has ever done something nice to me  - I keep them close to my heart. I might not be able to chat with them, or be bestie.. It is different.. We are different kind of friends in different kind of level. And I  love it. We have the connection- and can carry on conversation whenever we catch up. There is something similar about our energies, even though we are completely different people ..But maybe we are not.. Maybe we are all the same- and the religion is the division factor...   I don't know. I don't have answer to that. But as long as we all get along- world will be better place.

 I am so happy, that I got to see their friendly faces, and so glad, they will be experiencing Asia as tourist. All they will be taking with them are the bestestest memories ever....

Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment