Friday, April 1, 2016

Girl Child Africa.

I want you to do something for me. Something  I have heard lot over the years and it just made me cringe , because I was to once mother of a daughter.   And could not imagine this happening to my babies.  I want you to trust me on this, and please don't run away the moment you hear word Nigeria. Not everybody is thieves, not everybody is out there to get your  ass... Not everybody is killer , or hater.   Think about your country, and how foundations work there.  Think about how much money goes to pockets of finding fathers there...  So  trust me when I tell you, money you are about to donate will change the lives of many girls in Nigeria and maybe in Africa in general.  Think about better life quality, think about how well your kids are doing in school, think about how child  molesters  can be tracked, so our kids are safe.    Just think about for a moment if you did not have it .    How would you protect your  daughters/sons ?  There is time for change in this fucked up world.   It might not happen today, but  one step at a time. So just be open minded, and compassionate.

Please  look at these links I am posting now, and share them with everybody. Look at videos, do some research.    Lets help them all together.

https://fundanything.com/en/campaigns/girl-child-africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6tjdHk4crI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIhDO58JcQw



I really would not share this with you all if I did not believe help is needed.   Think about it this way...  one bottle of good wine costs 20 to whatever amount of dollars...  Skip one bottle tonight or tomorrow...  and  give that amount to this campaign.   You have no idea how much that would help.   You are going to make a change in someones life.  :)    Spread love, care, be compassionate.  If you have any questions please message me or comment this blog...

BUT please do me one huge favor. If you can't help, share this post with anybody you can.

Lets give these girls Their VOICE....


I love you guys....
PS.. Im heading to Nigeria/Naija soon...    You will get updates one day from the source.....

No comments:

Post a Comment