Sunday, January 28, 2018

Random dating thoughts.

When I am overly excited and engage a lot in conversations, and send cute messages to guys-- I get a feedback I am to clingy and needy.

When I don't  engage to much,  just nod  my head and stay  just "cool".. I have been called cold and lacking of emotion.


When I am myself, laughing, smiling, happy,  expressing my feelings, talking about my passions... I get told.- YOU ARE PERFECT CATCH, WHY ARE YOU SINGLE?.

And there I am , Fucking single, staring a guy straight into eyes and tell him-- I am FUCKING PICKY....   I know what I want...

For fucks sake-- it is 21st century.. 2018. What does a woman has to do to actually pin down a man? Because this woman here for sure is not willing to settle for some half ass fake , dating 10 girls at a time kind of "boy".   We ether date or we do not. I do not have time for between. 

Why is it a sin to have High standards?  Or being 39 and been told by 50 year old  man-- oh, you are old already...  Why you even think you are worth love?    Seriously? How sad your life has to be to stoop to that kind of level , to belittle woman?


 Blows my mind....

No comments:

Post a Comment