Friday, August 25, 2017

Welcome to House of Chaos..

Few things have changed  over here. I adopted cute kitty.  When I was in the midst of my mental breakdown, I just realized I can't be alone . And I checked into local shelters for pets for adoption. I was interested in female kitten...  As I started scrolling down, there she was.... 2 and half months old and her name was listed REGINA....  I contacted shelter, paid 150 dollar adoption fee, and  now I am mewmma :D  I call her Gigi, and she is a riot... BTW.. She was the least cute kitty at the shelter, but  she was meant for me. . Sadly, I do have pretty bad cat allergy and have to take meds , but at this point it is ok. I am not asthmatic .  Which is good news.....  We get along great, and she is great little ray of sunshine :D Helps me with my anxiety  a lot :D

'
Second huge change is...  Lot of you know , that I started working out with personal trainer.. But she is doing more for me than just helping me get in shape.  She is like my mental organizer.  When I walked through gym doors, I was complete mess. I worked out every day sometimes 2 hours at a time.. I ate healthy, I did not cheat with my meals,  I drank no more than 2 glasses of wine per night, but once in a while did have saturday nigh binge drinking with friends... 

  When I signed up with my gym, I was assigned personal trainer.  I did not know who she was,  I did not know If i'd like her, and I did not even actually think I will sign up for personal training sessions....  It was just too expensive for me, and I though I have to give up a lot to afford her....

From the first moment on when I met her, I liked her energy.  I can't explain it.  She moved me. Her whole presence moved me...  After she weighed me and measured me, she asked me to tell her my story. j I usually don't start crying right away, because I am so used to telling my story, but at that moment when she asked for it, something in me  cracked, and I broke down and I told her short version of my story..   Tears just kept flowing, and  I knew She was placed into my life for a reason. WHile I was telling her my story, I had made up my mind to hire her as my personal trainer for 16 sessions..  

We have had 4 sessions..  When I first started I was soo closed down emotionally, physically.  My body was holding into every ounce of food I ate...  It did not matter what I did, it just ketp piling up...  She opened something in me, and after 2 sessions with her , I started feeling like newer better version of me.   
It was the things she said, routed me back to tracks I was supposed to be on. But life choices, relationships , toxic friendships, people  I allowed to  walk all over me and my own mind- just threw me off rails for a while....

I still get teary eyed in beginning of every workout, but I channel those tears into fixing myself, and getting my healthy mindset back. To much shit has happened in my life and I have to somehow forgive myself, for allowing that to happen...   

At least  I am on a right track :)
 I believe Kim is - what everyone needs in their life... That voice that whispers you-- it's all in you.. Dig deeper... You got this... ..

 Also, I  had another huge Ahaaa... moment .. But I will write about more, when I am 200% sure  it really was AHAAAAAAAA moment.....

BTW...  All of you who are reading this..   I am just looking for support :D   I have all the answers, and I just need little UMphhhhhh once in a while to  push me another level......

love...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment