Monday, August 14, 2017

Bitch, Please!!!

Well, title to this post is very general. I use those 2 words at least 100 times through out the day, but I do not say it out loud.  I may hum a little when I say it, but... I keep it to myself...hahah .. I actually wanted to make this Instagram post, and be super inspirational and shit, but decided to blog it instead.


So, I have an accent. Those of you who have met me  know this. I might use words incorrectly, or make up my own words randomly, if word does not come to me. SOme of my sentences are built so wrong, even I don't understand what I am saying, but I just don't care.

I just want to make a quick point about something.  Because I have an accent, I am not a moron.  I am not stupid. I am not the one you should take advantage of, or pour your heart out..

I am HUMAN first. I have feelings, thoughts, hobbies, life, family, my own opinion,  etc... For  you to think of me lesser, because of my broken english or judge me based of how thick my accent is, says lot about you...  How many languages you speak yourself before you start judging me or other  people with accents?  tell me please?.. OH, you say you speak spanish.. PLEASE!!! LET IT OUT, and let me find a   native spanish speaker to judge you and  your accent.... How does that feel now...

THen you might say.. But you live in usa.. You should not have accent like this...  And then I might totally get all hot inside and little crazy etc...  And I might say - just to annoy you.... YOu know what... Drop  your  pants...  I wanna see  your tiny sad dick with no balls where most of your   empathy and understanding  comes for others...

WIth that said...... All I really want in this world is.. TO have understanding and love for one another.   We all live on the same planet.  Why not accept and understand one another's differences and grow from it, instead of spreading hate everywhere?  I know, I sound naive now.. But what is left there to wish these days.  I am so sad, that people walk around their head stuck in their asses and behaving like ones...


I am just angry today.........

No comments:

Post a Comment