Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Interesting.... just interesting....

Relationships..   I don't even know from where to start.   I have whole bunch of friends who are in relationships, and even though everything seems to be fine and guy is great, there is still some things that keep popping up. Like for instance.... Guy brings flowers, takes you out for a lunch--- but , BUT, BUT, he keeps liking half naked girls on instagram..   OR guy keeps pointing out every hot female in public, but does not have any social media sites...  BUT in general- guy is great, nice, friendly,  attentive... SO...    BUT AGAIn, points out every hot female who walks past him...

IMO, I don't mind it. Myself I do the same, if super hot dude, that smells good walks past me, I LOOK.. I even took a second look.. NOT because I want him, but  because beautiful people are beautiful to look at and I once read, that   staring at beautiful things can  add years to your life.

Now fast forward to  my world.....

I am very shy outgoing person... I don't know if these 2 even can be used in same sentence but that is how i feel about myself.    I am shy at first, but when I get to know you , i leave my shyness behind and I will give you my all. That is how I operate....  So this amazing guy that I have in my life right now...  He is in so many way similar to me.  quiet, but same time the best conversationalist I have had for a long time.  I could talk to him about anything and he always says the right thing.  Just amazing... But same time. there are some things that make me go .. interesting.... God has very funny sense of humor.. TOOO FUNNY....

 I prayed for a great guy for me, and I truly did get  amazing person... But here are some buts...

lets start BUT number one..
*I love wine-  HE does not drink any alcohol
*I love going out   once in a while- HE prefers indoors (  I have good girlfriends to tag along if want to go out, no biggy)
* I am foody, and love experimenting with foods and different flavors- HIS taste is pretty "vanilla", very simple.. There is nothing wrong with that, I just can't take him to  restaurants that serve adventurous food, and I have to be careful myself what to cook.... lol  thats a tough task
* I love to cuddle all the time- He is more independent in that sense... ( but I get my cuddles when needed ;)
*  I love to listen loud music all through out the day- NOW I am toning down, because I actually have to respect our space ....( yes, I am no longer single)
*  I LOVE to hold hands in public and public affection in general- BUT he is again little more SHY when it comes to it...

There are few more little things here and there, but in general.. I AM SO HAPPY..
Why I think that life has funny sense or humor is because... HE is the man I need in my life 100%.. Fuck it... even 200%... He is everything that  Is lacking in my life right now... He mellows me out and calms my spirit, and wants me to be so much better person than I was before I met him..  I was good person to start with, but because of him, i want to be even better .. .Is that even possible... I really don't know... It is surreal how things can change overnight...  He is amazing.

Of course there are little things I have to get used to about him, but we all have our little issues other person has to deal with.. I can do it.   He is soooo right in so many levels...  He does not even have to say anything and I already understand him.. But I still bug him with annoying questions all the time:)... ( yeah, we woman can be super annoying)

He locked me down..... damn... He is insanely smart , and charming, and handsome and sexy... And so charismatic... everybody who meets him, fall in love with him. Well, that could be a bad thing... lol

SO anyways..   I know I am in good hands... I just have to get over few issues and  We will be just fine.  I LOVE my smart MAN....

So..  Time will tell. What I wrote about is not it... Challenges  that matter the most are around the corner, and  I am trying to figure out if I will be part of those, or I will be pushed aside..... will see.... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment