Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Good days bad days, and other days....

meaning .. Boring DAYS...  Long walk 11.000 steps.
Cleaning
Cooking
 and that is about it... Feeling like total bum today..... don't feel like doing anything whatsoever... yaiks....

I need couple of hobbies..
ALso.. Amazon is driving me crazy....  One item I ordered came defected... I contacted them, and I  got response back from them, we conversed,  i sent pics of product and packaging and shit...AND suddenly they stopped talking to me... I am pissed... so pissed... Drives me crazy when they promised to refund it, but there is no course of action from their behalf...

But breathing in and out and in again ..

 Fuck this shit I say... also... got a horrible feeling...  I get those once in a while...   And I have had it couple of days... My intuition is always right  ... Just time will tell whats up... Just hate those yucky feeling in me...

No comments:

Post a Comment