Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Independence...

Independence as it is.. OR maybe I am  tiny bit of an major a hole...  I don t know..

One thing for sue.. I will  not allow anyone disrespect me  in any form...  anymore....  It may take me few  takes this time and age, but not years .. not like before...

 One strike is enough... after initial gut feeling kicks in...

Problem is gut feeling is not enough... Well, it is enough to one to walk away, but physical proof is what makes your gut feeling solid...  But do I really need to prove the other half these days, he  cheated..... or he did something wrong?

 Walking away will be enough....  But nice person in me will always  seek what I should not be seeking...


PEACE.....

Peace in me is amazing....   Now I  finally reached that point... peace in you, is your business....


Namaste... or  fucawaysta....
...


No comments:

Post a Comment