Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Happy Birthday to my son....

My  Second born is turning 16 in 42 minutes... He was born on june 22nd , just 22 minutes after midnight.   He is perfect in every aspect..

He loves pasta, and macaroni and cheese, and corn dogs..  And sushi and sashimi and Japanese curries... He loves his games and cosplay.

After introducing him to piano and ukulele and guitar... He chose drums as his choice of instrument and he has been successfully playing them in school concerts ...

He loves building robots, and arguing , and being right... Don't even try to debate him.. He will talk  you to death... I am not lying... That is him.....

 He is turning 16 .. and I have not seen him since september.

Not a day has gone by , that I have not thought about him..  Not a moment... He is always in my mind..  I know he is in excellent hands. I know My ex and his new miss are taking good care of him..  But as a mother....   I know I would have been taken better care of him :)    

Lot of people have asked me, if judge ordered that etc.. etc... NO...  I made conscious decision mycelf to return to states without him..  Me and my ex did not use lawyers or mediators, or  other stupid legal shit people do here.... We did 2 week las vegas divorce...


So, please , do not ever judge me from your standpoint....  We all live our lives the way it works to us...   And as hard as it to admit right now... THis works for me.

But I came to another scary realization ... I completely understand how fathers , who had to give up to their children  because of court order feel....     You will never stop worrying and wondering, and praying, and wishing them the best....   I have compassion and love to every parent who had to make this decision, or decision was made for them....  KEEP  YOUR CHIN UP!!!!!     Keep your mind and thoughts positive, and everything will be ok ......    And  tell your loved ones you care about them, or love them, or miss them, .. And mean it...... xoxoxo... ALways mean it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment