Tuesday, November 15, 2016

life is tough.

One topic I would love to talk every day, but in a way refuse , to or ease my way to different topics..... is My SON...

I got so much hate and dislike from people  when I got back, about me leaving my boy to best hands possible( after me of course) my ex husband.  People are so messed up, it is not even funny.  One thing is my friends who have seen me through out the years struggle... ... they get it... but   there is couple of groups of people  who have KNOWN ME, but don't know me,  and there is group who have seen my travels and amazing life......  and refuse to see that there was ever struggle to end up where I am today.

  Well one thing I have to say is.  I did not leave my son.  And my ex husband did not rob him from me.  We all have different lives, and one again- all you proud mothers who say-, " how can you give up your kid to that asshole.... "//well.. my ex is not an asshole, and my kid is in right hands... ( to be honest, he was an asshole for a sec or 2.. eehhh...... now not anymore)   . Gabriels father is great and responsible father. To this date, Gabriel has 2 step siblings, one brother and one sister, and I hope and pray, they grow up to be  teammates one day... It will take tame, but that is my hope. :)

One thing to this day that I have learned is-- love really does conquers all.. love yourself, love your friends, love your next door neighbors-- even if you don't know who they are, but when they cook-- it smells amazing... love those who scold you, love  your morning face, love your toes when pedicure is overdue... LOVE every inch of your beautiful you....  tell yourself you are beautiful and amazing... and rest will fall into place...  xoxoxo         im just a woman of few words....

No comments:

Post a Comment