Wednesday, May 18, 2016

About to start not give a fuck...

I'm been In Lagos since 27th of  April.  For me I love it. I have nothing to complain about- besides being 200 % handicapped.    China compared to lagos was FINE. I still love it, but I miss my freedom.   Every day I have been warned by people that I should be careful, and not walk into certain streets. every day I am been schooled about  being careful, and if I DO decide to go about on my own, I should not ask for directions incase I get lost, because if I do ask directions, someone might see me as a Commodity , and will lead me to kidnappers, and will get their cut... Whatever. I am about to give up an kidnap myself, because I don't understand how people will survive living this way....

I just went to balcony, and heard whole bunch of screams from street nearby...  Meaning strike about gas prices is on roll.. I don't even want to know how dangerous it might be out there. Facebook is blocked,  and I have a feeling it will be blocked till this Strike here is over....

I don't know what might happen tomorrow, but today I am ok...  and will try to keep me as safe as possible... But this country is unpredictable...   Just going to hope for the best, and this shall too pass.


No comments:

Post a Comment