Friday, March 25, 2016

Kory In CHina

When Kory was here in China, we had so much fun. I flew to Beijing to greet him there. I love Beijing It is afterall my first home in China. I love everything but air quality about it... I can handle beijing traffic. Its ok. Not the worst. Comparable to 405 or 5 traffic during rush hour.. But In Beijing it is all day long like that.  Anyway- we had so much fun. Great wall, forbidden city, Hutong tour,  Sanlitun bar street, few restaurants here and there,  of course Beking Duck,  Jade factory, Silk factory.. From there on we moved to Hangzhou, where I live.

We did not do much here. Just Chilled.   Seriously- his whole trip to china was chill- with few ups and downs.. Come on- we were together in china 24/7 for 2 weeks... and we did not kill each other. There were moments I could not breathe- I had to go out and take a breather.. but it was not because he was here. It happened because-- I was not sure what was happening. Were we in a relationship, was he using me, were we in a situationship, what the fuck were we doing.. It just got little overwhelming  at times, and I did not know how to handle it...  But one thing I knew, I had fallen him really hard.    I could see future with him, and I still see. .... So  those downs... They were in a way clarity moments.. THose were those dark corners everybody is talking about, those were moments, that made us stronger.

From Hangzhou we flew to Guangzhou for a while.  It was just to check out how things r in there- keeping business in mind....

From there on we got back to Hangzhou and enjoyed our time here.... I created slideshow with photos  on youtube... Seriously.. I am having the time of my life, and I dont want this ever stop....  He is my person...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0PvdGK5Q10

and another slideshow of his adventures here in China..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9fxftj7ns4



I am enjoying this adventure to the fullest... Only time will tell.....





No comments:

Post a Comment