Thursday, March 24, 2016

Enjoy it all

Few months ago I told myself,  I'm fine on my own, I am fine without meaningless relationship, I am fine without love in my life.  And I was fine. After my divorce few years ago  I really thought I am done with everything, but you know life has different plans, and I fell once hard for someone. ANd I am glad I did.  After that I had few mediocre fun situationships that lead me to HIM.

He entered my life when I did not want anything like him.  I had already made plans for life, I had accepted that I will do my thing till the day I die. had plans to move back to California, get few cats, maybe Pitbull... etc..  I was not looking for a boyfriend, or someone to fall in love with. Along the line I realized guys are drama, and I wanted to stay away from it all... But then miracle happened...

 Sometimes in December I signed up to  Tinder... Just because, I knew I will travel to USA and  I was on a mission to find few dates here and there, to see what is available, because  I planned to move back to Cali in october.. and I wanted to see if there are guys available at all.

Well,  funny thing is.. I told myself, I really want to have nice WHite boy for a moment. Because In china i only dated Africans( not african americans).. And I was kind of tired of the game, and talk. But same time, I was not even sure what I wanted...


SO TINDER.... oh.. I had about 40 matches within 4 days..  But I only kind of chatted with 4 guys. Rest of them were not even what I was interested.. Was just playing the field to see, what hooks...
Lined up 3 dates... They were not horrible. They were just what I did not need.    First guy I only chatted for 10 minutes, then stood up and said sorry, Can't - we want different things....
Second guy, was leading all wrong way... FUll of shit...  I know game when I see game....

Third guy... He was actually acceptable... and something I could handle, but  I realized,  he  too only wanted something else, and was just saying all sorts of things to lead to one thing...   whatever....


ANd then... One night...  after I picked up my Best friend from LAX, we were both swiping again. After my last date, I told myself - I am so done with it...  I keep attracting what I dont need, and it is getting little annoying to be honest...    SO there I was  and I took my last swipe... and there was match...

I was like... really?  like why? I am leaving USA in 3 days to China, and i got a match and we gonna have coffee in morning... And at that point I did not know  He had Aafrican roots..  I just knew he was charming,  the way he communicated ,was smart and I was  intrigued....

So in morning I woke up, sent him message, asking him.. he is still up for us meeting, because I had a feeling, he had changed his mind....  

I literally felt it. I felt like he was in between .. But thankfully, i messaged him, and it made him actually show up...

We were  supposed  to Meet at Starbucks....  BUT my navigation did not take me there. It gave me different address. And so I called him and said, sorry.. it is not working out fine .  I don't know this area, but I am in front of coffee bean.. and can we meet here..    And we did....

ANd the way we met was interesting....  I was on one end of store and he was at the other, and he called me , where I am at, and  I answered...   He was in one end of store, and I was in the other, and the moment I answered the phone .. We both kind of stepped out behind the corner and saw each other... ANd something in me went YUP.... HE IS IT.........

I can't explain it... I just new... I NEW...  Maybe he did tooo... BUT  something in me cracked...  and it had not happened since 2013.    AND he was not even something I wanted in my life.  TOTALLY opposite what I was asking from God.  But I guess GOd new what works for me, and He was right... It has been perfect mix of everything.


We have our challenges..But such is life...   There is no rainbow without rain....  To Be continued.....

Missing the one....


No comments:

Post a Comment